Yay!!! Our Ticket to Read (T2R) program is up and running. Your child will receive a username and password from their teacher. Visit www.tickettoread.com to login. Once logged in your child will be able to access the toy shop and/or clubhouse. You may need to update your Flash Player for the program to work correctly. If you have trouble accessing the page, please let your child's teacher know or send an email here . The locker to the left contains documents that will help you navigate the T2R program.
Ticket to Read (T2R) lets your students practice important reading skills at school, home, or the library—anywhere they can access the Web.
- Designed for K-6
- Engages and motivates students in a Web-based environment
- Builds phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Offers multiple reading levels with hundreds of reading passages and activities
- Develops early reading skills with phonics games
- Includes support for native Spanish speaking students
- Embedded reward system motivates students to build virtual toys and decorate their personal reading space.
"Excerpt from Voyager Learning website"